About ACE Postsecondary School
With eager anticipation, ACE Postsecondary School opened its doors to prospective Direct Care Workers (DCW) in 2011. Over the years, ACE has experienced tremendous growth, not only in the valley but throughout Arizona.
Important to that growth is the fact that ACE has operated as a private postsecondary school since 2014.
ACE instructors are highly trained, certified, and have extensive first-hand experience in the field of caregiving. Our classroom environments have unparalleled in-home settings and equipment for the most realistic skills training. We use state-of-the-art technologies in our classroom presentations.
ACE is progressive and dedicated to continually making strides in offering the highest quality classroom instruction and skills testing for upcoming caregivers in the Valley throughout Arizona.
Facts about ACE:
- Licensed Private Postsecondary School
- Licensed by the Nursing Care Institution for Administrators (NCIA) Board
- Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) Certified Instructors
- Arizona Health Cost Care Containment System (AHCCCS) Certified Instructors
- Licensed Medical Faculty
- Faculty fluent in English and Spanish