Introduction to DDD
Course includes a combination of topics designed for Caregivers who will be working with individuals under the Division of Developmental Disabilities.
• Eligibility and Services Provided under DDD
• Roles, Responsibilities and Requirements of The Division of Developmental Disabilities.
• Introduction to Human Development
• Responding to Seizures
• Support Plans
• Incident Reports
• Abuse and Neglect
• Home and Community Based Services
• Building Positive Behavior Relationships
• Teaching Strategies
• Positive Behavior Support